Brek's blog

Sunday, September 17, 2006

Rain and knees

It was a lazy rainy Saturday. A perfect day to practice my fledgling photgraphy skills.

Five-star view from the back verandah.
Our place.
A house on our street. I've always wondered who lives there, with the immaculate garden but in badly need of paint.
Our place falling over.
The boys, not to be deterred, went to play their weekly game of soccer.
But it was all to end in tears when Brett's old man right knee gave way.
What a trooper.

Buy the Bob Evan's "Suburban Songbook". It's awesome.

4 Comments:

  • Ha!

    Welcome to blog world! What fun it is. Look forward to seeing more!

    I've just noticed - you might want to allow anonymous commenters (because what this means is that commenters MUST have a blogger account - there is a spot for non-blogger account people to put in either their url or as anon.) and you should add Word Verification so that you don't get spam comments (the same type of stuff you get by email but opening with: "I found your blog very intriguing" ... and ending with "are you sure you don't want to enlarge certain bodily appendages?" etc).

    Lastly have you downloaded Picasa? Have we talked about this? Because Picasa lets you post photos directly to your blog - it's handy when you want to post lots of photos in one go.

    ~ Oanh

    By Blogger Oanh, at 11:05 am  

  • Changed. thanks:)

    By Blogger Bek, at 12:15 pm  

  • First post was informative but concise. I approve.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:40 am  

  • Was so distracted by the disabled dude and his talking numbers I posted that on the wrong entry.

    Speak to me little man with wheels.. speak.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:42 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home