Brek's blog

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

horse face

So I've been feeling a bit anxious about my future lately and it came to a head last night in an anxiety attack. It's no big deal, either I do or I don't, but I can't help but feel sick about it.

Anyway, I dreamt I was at a stable and this horse knocked me down and held me down with a hoof to the side of the head. I was shouting "no" like that woman off the Sunday-night naughty dog show but to no avail. Funnily enough, I wasn't as panicked as you think you would be with a 600kg animal with it's foot in your face. He wasn't pressing hard. Eventually I was rescued or he decided he had enough, I can't remember, and I had a sore jaw for the rest of the dream. Figure that one out.

- bek.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home