Raindrops keep falling on my head
It was 4pm on a Friday afternoon. So when it was suggested to me that we go out and take some photos, you didn't have to twist my arm. I did hesitate though, as the sprinkle of rain as we stepped out of the gate turned into a heavy downpour. but my co-conspirator's enthusiasm was on our side and once you accept that you are going to get wet, it doesn't seem to matter any more. we went by bicycle. the traffic was good but the road was underwater.
I hardly go out when it's raining, so it was surprising to see how many people were out in it - kids playing, women chatting on the sidewalks, and people generally going about their normal business in what I would describe as a torrential downpour.
We stopped at Psar Thmey, which literally means "New Market", but shows up in the English guidebooks as "Central Market". Here are some of the results of a very pleasing Friday evening.

At its height
After the rain
I hardly go out when it's raining, so it was surprising to see how many people were out in it - kids playing, women chatting on the sidewalks, and people generally going about their normal business in what I would describe as a torrential downpour.
We stopped at Psar Thmey, which literally means "New Market", but shows up in the English guidebooks as "Central Market". Here are some of the results of a very pleasing Friday evening.

1 Comments:
I'm glad I didn't travel in the wet season!!! nice photo's and keep bloging, have fun
By
Anonymous, at 6:57 pm
Post a Comment
<< Home