M&D come to Cambodia
We've just taken mum and dad to the airport after their 11 day trip to Cambodia. We did the usual things - killing fields in Phnom Penh, countryside in Battambang and temples in Siem Riep. I'm pretty sure they had a good time.
We had a great dinner of tapas at Friends restaurant in Phnom Penh.
I was particularly impressed that they were prepared to (and survived) a full day's motorcycle tour in Battambang which included the unmissable ride on the bamboo train.

Playing silly tourists in Siem Reap (that's Angkor Wat behind us).

So now, unfortunately, I have to get back to work and make the most of our last couple of months in Cambodia.
We had a great dinner of tapas at Friends restaurant in Phnom Penh.
I was particularly impressed that they were prepared to (and survived) a full day's motorcycle tour in Battambang which included the unmissable ride on the bamboo train.
Playing silly tourists in Siem Reap (that's Angkor Wat behind us).
So now, unfortunately, I have to get back to work and make the most of our last couple of months in Cambodia.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home