Status update
I've just had the most aggravating conversation of my life. Not because of bad customer service as you would expect - on the contrary - Sharon, may good fortune shine on you always, was excellent. No, Cambodia and my IP phone card was to blame as I shouted into a seriously disrupted connection. Conversations ran like this ... "I've given you your flight details but the most important thing is...[voice cut]... ok?" and "So your credit card details again, that was 0123..." "no 22", "23?", "no t-w-o 2", "oh, 32", "no...", "sorry, I can't hear you...", "t-w-o, t-w-o". I often have problems with my 2s and 3s when over the phone. Is it me?
Anyway, after what feels like years later, we have a flight. Well, I think we have a flight. That's the gist I got from the conversation. But one never knows. The downside is that it seriously cuts our HK holiday - 9 hours to be exact. Ah well, clearly, it wasn't meant to be.
Anyway, after what feels like years later, we have a flight. Well, I think we have a flight. That's the gist I got from the conversation. But one never knows. The downside is that it seriously cuts our HK holiday - 9 hours to be exact. Ah well, clearly, it wasn't meant to be.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home