Brek's blog

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Why is the world conspiring against us?

First, we lost our flight reservation from Phnom Penh to Hong Kong, through a comedy of errors. We had to cut our stay in HK by 1 day, but we fixed it and got paper tickets issued immediately just to make sure.

Then, the person who was coming to replace me decided not to come. It doesn't really affect me, but i'm pretty disappointed for all the clients whom I had told - I'm leaving but it's ok, because someone else is coming to replace me and she'll look after you. And now she's not. (and part of our trauma with flights from PP to HK was so that I could have as long as possible to do a file handover.)

Now, our flight from HK to London has been canceled. Not just canceled, Oasis a budget airline and subsidiary of Cathay Pacific has gone into liquidation. We've been trying to get through on the special 24 hour "hotline" but of course, the line is busy.

I need tea and sympathy.

2 Comments:

  • damn budget air travel. so your kinda on the road to the UK, good luck. good karma will come your way?
    later
    Mick

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:11 pm  

  • I can give you sympathy, travel just isn't easy these days! Good luck.

    By Blogger Gemma, at 1:10 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home