Brek's blog

Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Banks. Gotta Love'em

I wanted to go paperless with my UK bank account (ie, receive my statements online only), so I duly clicked on the flashing "Go Green" button on the website and entered relevant details. Things were quiet for a while. And then, I receive notification that my particular bank account does not "qualify" to "Go Green". I have a bank account, I can access my statements online - surely it's just a matter of deselecting the "send paper statements" option. Not only this, but they notified me by letter. IN THE MAIL. there is something vaguely counter intuitive about this. I am tempted to call the number that they invited me to call at the bottom of the letter if I had "any concerns or inquiries". But that's enough inverted commas for one entry.

We've got our first Lindy Hop class tonight in over a year. very very excited! brett's twirling around the kitchen in preparation - as a lead, and as a brett, he gets a bit anxious pre-class. I hope UK Lindy hop is not too different from Oz lindy. i guess i'm a bit anxious myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home